Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Network

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chandsi
459 Views, 1 Reply

Pipe Network

I want to connect two rain water pipe networks at a junction (T- Junction) , both runs from different direction, say , 1st line runs East to West and 2nd line South to North meet at the mid of  1 st line makes a T- junction, from that T loaction  it has to be single network upto the Rainwater storage tank (towards north).

So how do i connect at 'T'?  When i use the option Modify > Connect Part  A " warning mssg says that cannot connect diffrent parts belonging to different network" . Please suggest me how to proceed?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
chandsi
in reply to: chandsi

Sorry in my earlier post it was typed as Connect Part but its actually " Merge Network" - Merging network works fine. I made that to be single network. . Is that correct ?

1. My requirement is two diff direction pipes meeet at " T" and takes route towards North. I have two parallel pipes running below road one is Industrial waste water & Rain water .  Pipe slopes are 1:400 for industrial water and gravity flow for Rain water so in pipe properties dialog for Values - Pipe flow direction which is the correct one to give (Start to end or By Slope )

2. After fixing the layput i have to run analysis in SSA to fix the pipe diameter based on the estimated discharge . Is it possible in SSA . I require guidence and suggestion . this is challeging one for me !

Thanks in advance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report