Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Network - Profile Sump Display Incorrect

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
sduffin
5303 Views, 21 Replies

Pipe Network - Profile Sump Display Incorrect

I am having problems with the display of my structures in a profile view.  Previously, when I change the inverts of the pipes connected to my structure it would automatically adjust the bottom (sump) of the box invert to match my lowest pipe.  However, for some reason it has stopped doing it and is now displaying the sump invert incorrectly.  I have my style set to "Display as a Boundary".  I have edited the structure sump to be by both elevation and depth, but it does not update the sump elevation.  I have tried to grip edit the sump but it seems to be locked at a certain elevation.  I have a profile with 10+ structures and they are all at multiple depths.  I realize there are minimum depths allowed by the structure, but I have exceeded the minimum depths in all cases.  Attached is an image that depicts my problem.  No matter what I do to change the depth it stays locked at a certain elevation.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

Civil 3D 2011, SP1

2269iE2E3EA2B4865E828

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
capt.crayola
in reply to: jschlichter

Thank you - Thank you!!

I had the same problem, and swapping the part out worked!!

Sean

Sean

Dell Precision M6700 laptop
Intel Core i7-3740QM quad core 2.7Ghz with 16 GB Ram
NVidia K400M 2GB video, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
Message 22 of 22
santhosh1
in reply to: jschlichter

Check with Pipe Network Catalog settings, Then disconnect and Connect from Pipe to Structure and save and SYNCHRONIZE, Reopen the drawing it works.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report