Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part List- Structure items aren't available

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
bmossman
381 Views, 7 Replies

Part List- Structure items aren't available

The structures I created in my part list aren't available when using the Network Layout Tool. I can select the custom pipes i created, however the structures aren't available in the Structure List pulldown. They show when editing the part list, but not on the layout toolbar. Any ideas why?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
bmossman
in reply to: bmossman

anyone?
Message 3 of 8
davelglen

Did you "add part sizes" when you edited the parts list?
Message 4 of 8
DVDZ

Did you use exactly that part list you have edited??

-----------------------------------------
DVDZ
Life is all about changes....
Message 5 of 8
bmossman

I did that
Message 6 of 8
bmossman

I used the part list I edited...it's odd that when I edit the part list I can see the part family and the part size I created, however when I use the Network Layout Tools and click on the Structure List pulldown none of the structures I created are there.
Message 7 of 8
lwestim

I have the same problem - I'm desperate for the answer.  Something about an exisitng drawing with existing parts that can't be added to?  I'm stumped.  I'm wondering if this is a real issue or not and if so, is it fixed in C3D12 or 13.

Message 8 of 8
lwestim
in reply to: lwestim

I now see that post I responded to is ridiculously old...still having this problem?

The way I get around it is create a new network, use the new catalog, and then merge networks.  Should just work...add a part...and it should show up in available parts.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report