Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcels Renumbering

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
95 Views, 1 Reply

Parcels Renumbering

Parcels>Renumber Parces has been hit or miss with the project I am working on. The command will number the first few correctly then skip a few and so on. Also, I have noticed that exactly every other time, the starting number chosen is not the same as the starting number the program uses, so I have to run it twice to get the correct starting number. Any others having this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks, Tyler Townes
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Tyler: Have you tried to reset the counter Prospector -> Site -> Properties -> Numbering? I seem to have had better success this way. ( Now if someone would just help me on my previous problem. ) Bill "Tyler Townes" wrote in message news:41d08818$1_1@newsprd01... > Parcels>Renumber Parces has been hit or miss with the project I am working > on. The command will number the first few correctly then skip a few and so > on. Also, I have noticed that exactly every other time, the starting number > chosen is not the same as the starting number the program uses, so I have to > run it twice to get the correct starting number. Any others having this > problem? Any suggestions? > > Thanks, > > Tyler Townes > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report