Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Lable styles - bearings without northing & easting tags

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
allywhite666
379 Views, 4 Replies

Parcel Lable styles - bearings without northing & easting tags

Hello I would like to have my bearings come out without the Northing and Easting tags on the front and back of the bearing, I cant find the option to get rid of them.

eg.

What I have N90 15' 30"E and what I want is 90 15' 30" I have been looking thourgh text component editor but cant find how to swithc it off.

Also I would like to have my distance after the bearing and the whole bearing to spread accross the line evenly spaces with the distance on the end.

eg.

320             15'           30"            12.562

------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached is a screen shot of my current settings

bearings.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: allywhite666

I can only assume that you want to use Azimuth directions.  You can start by going to Drawing settings and in the Ambient Settings tab select Direction and change the Measurement Type to either North or South Azimuth.  

I have never used Azimuth direction and am thinking that there must be a Template (.dwt) for this use.  If not, all the labels will have to be individually changed as well.

As far as "spreading" your labels deg, min., secs, distance out, you will have to do this individually for each label by putting spaces in the label. (As Far as I Know).

Bill

Message 3 of 5
allywhite666
in reply to: wfberry

Thank you Bill, this is just what I was looking for.

Message 4 of 5
SurveyorLee
in reply to: allywhite666

There is a setting for "Spaced" on the angular labels.  I think it adds a space between the symbols.  With the bearings labels, it also adds a space between the N and E at the beginnning and end of the labels.  You need to set yoru anglular types to azimuth and then create a label with azimuth instead of bearing. That will give you the azimuths.  I have never done it, but if I'm not mistaked, you can also choose between north azimuths and south azimuths.

Surveyor Lee

Message 5 of 5
allywhite666
in reply to: SurveyorLee

Thank you I will try it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report