Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option dialouge box and Help

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bhavika
213 Views, 5 Replies

Option dialouge box and Help

Hello,

Issue is regarding running executable files.  whenever i tried to executable file its open option dialog box or help dialogue box. i had make trusted klocation setting and executable file setting then also i am getting problem.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
michael.robertson
in reply to: bhavika

Is there an error message or screen shot you can show us?

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 3 of 6
doni49

@bhavika wrote:

Hello,

Issue is regarding running executable files.  whenever i tried to executable file its open option dialog box or help dialogue box. i had make trusted klocation setting and executable file setting then also i am getting problem.

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking.  I certainly mean no offense.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 4 of 6
michael.robertson
in reply to: doni49

You say you have added the path to the trusted location settings but still getting a problem. What is the problem? If it does not run do you see any messages?

What type of program are you trying to run? An executable (.exe), an addin (.dll), Lips (.lsp)?

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 5 of 6
bhavika
in reply to: michael.robertson

it is an .lsp file. It is running perfectly. There is no issue with .lsp file.But while running code it opens Autocad option dialogue box i or help dialogue box n middle. 

Message 6 of 6
wfberry

Perhaps:

Filedia= 1

Cmddia = 1

Guessing here.

Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report