AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Active Contributor
NeilSpoon
Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Object Viewer - Render glitch?

153 Views, 1 Replies
03-27-2012 12:49 AM

I am doing a car park design, but when I view it in the object viewer, with a code styleset including render materials, one of the two curbed islands is not hatching correctly and shoots off into space.

Both islands are created in the same way (alignment, profiled on a dummy surface, corridor with a curb assembly).

The top island shows correctly, the bottom one doesnt.

I have attached a picture.

Any idea?

---------------------------------------
Intel Xeon E31230 - 3.20 GHz
4.00 GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional - 64-bit
Nvidia Quadro 600 - 1GB DDR3
---------------------------------------
*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

Re: Object Viewer - Render glitch?

03-27-2012 05:22 AM in reply to: NeilSpoon

I've seen this caused by overhangs. Check your assembly for anything that might cause an overhang and your Corridor properties for overhang correction.

Allen

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs