AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Mentor
oceanside
Message 1 of 5 (112 Views)
Accepted Solution

Not Seeing Pay Items when Hovering

112 Views, 4 Replies
08-29-2012 08:42 AM

I'm not seeing in the tooktip display the description and ID of each Pay Item that has been assigned to a sturcture.  I have gone thru Rollovertips but can't seem to locate it.  Where can I find this to add to the Tooltip Display?

the best is at the beach!
*Expert Elite*
TRogers
Message 2 of 5 (110 Views)

Re: Not Seeing Pay Items when Hovering

08-29-2012 09:21 AM in reply to: oceanside

Do you have your Rollover Tooltips checked in the Options?

If the issue was resolved by this method, please click on "Accept As Solution"
*Civil 3DJ*
Todd Rogers

Visit my blog here.

Mentor
oceanside
Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)

08-29-2012 09:26 AM in reply to: oceanside

Yes...Rollerovertips is selected.  I'm seeing the tooltips when I hover over a structure such as Name, Style, Layer, etc. but not Pay Item Information.  Where do I find that to add to the tooltips?

*Expert Elite*
TRogers
Message 4 of 5 (105 Views)

08-29-2012 09:28 AM in reply to: oceanside

If the pay items are not showing up, then they are not assigned as pay items.  Try adding them again and seei if that helps.  If you are using 2013, then there is a hotfix 2 that came out lat night.

If the issue was resolved by this method, please click on "Accept As Solution"
*Civil 3DJ*
Todd Rogers

Visit my blog here.

Mentor
oceanside
Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)

08-29-2012 12:09 PM in reply to: TRogers

I figured out the solution....I was using the Qselect and Select Simliar command before actually going into the QTO Manager.  I need to open the QTO Manager first then qselect and/or select similar objects.   

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs