Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Adding Cross Section to Existing Sheet Set Manager (C3D 2013)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
769 Views, 4 Replies

Not Adding Cross Section to Existing Sheet Set Manager (C3D 2013)

I am in the process of creating the cross section sheets and including them to an existing sheet set manager.  When I try to create them I get an error saying "Sheet Set not created" which is odd because I selected add to existing ssm.  If I save and exit out of the drawing and then get back into it, the sheets are created correctly in my layout tabs, but aren't added to my ssm.  Any help or information would be appreciated.  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: Anonymous

We're running 2012 C3d sp 2.1 and just got this message for first time today.

Same scenario, chose "add to an existing sheet set" & browsed to the sheet set location which prompted error.

Other weird thing is you don't immediately see the newly created section sheet "layout tabs" along bottom of screen.

But a regen soon revealed I'd created plenty of sheets. (like 3 sets of them)

Almost seems tied to this certain project for whatever reason. Done several others without this issue.

Thanks,

Jay

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 5
Robson.Proj
in reply to: Jay_B

I have the same problems above

Message 4 of 5
bryan
in reply to: Robson.Proj

Bump.

Happening in 2014

Message 5 of 5
ghlad
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having same issue in C3D 2014.  Clicking on any existing layout tab will make the newly created sheets appear, but the layouts are not automatically added to my existing sheet set, even though that option was selected and a dst file chosen in the current project folder.

Civil 3D 2014

Windows 8.1

16 GB RAM

x64 i7 @ 3.5 GHz

Greg

Civil 3D 2020
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7 @ 3.20 GHz
64-bit OS 16 GB RAM

"What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?" Ursula K. Le Guin, brainyquote.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report