Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Toolspace Image in Civil 3D 2015 Ribbon Button

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vlsheehan
1324 Views, 3 Replies

No Toolspace Image in Civil 3D 2015 Ribbon Button

Everything seems to be working smooth so far. The only issues I have found are the Geolocations buttons are not in the Ribbon and the Toolspace image icon is not in the button. I can see the image in the selection of images in CUI and tried to change it to something else but it did not update. Any ideas?

As for the Geolocation buttons, I exported them from AutoCAD 2015. I would really like them to appear without having to do this. Civil 3D 2015 is installed from a network deployment and all the workstations that have it installed is have this issue.

Toolspace Button Icon.png

Toolspace CUI.png

Thanks,

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: vlsheehan

The GEOLOCATION will show up after you have used the GEOMAP function.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 4
vlsheehan
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Yeah but the buttons do not appear in the Geolocation tab of the Ribbon. They appear in AutoCAD 2015 so exported them using CUI to bring the into Civil 3D.

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 4 of 4
vlsheehan
in reply to: vlsheehan

I fixed the C3D.cuix file and coped it back to the deployment so it will be fixed for new installs. I ended up replacing the default Toolspace button with the Show Toolspace command button from the list. It shows the icon.

Toolspace CUI - 1.png

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report