AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
cadder1
Message 1 of 2 (53 Views)

New to civil 3d

53 Views, 1 Replies
03-17-2004 11:02 AM
I am very new to civil 3d. I have trial version of civil 3d and don't know if it was worth to start digging in this new software. Could someone tell me what this software good for? I am using LDD4 should I buy this and how difference between the 2 etc. Thanks for your inputs
*Laurie Comerford
Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)

Re: New to civil 3d

03-17-2004 12:20 PM in reply to: cadder1
Hi Cadder1, Only you can answer that question. Read through this NG and you will find a whole range of opinions of the software and a series of well considered arguments for and against the software. Bear in mind that the closest to an official Autodesk position will be found in Dave Simeone's posts. Also posts by Autodesk employees in general will be based on better knowledge of the software than other writers, whereas the other posters will be reflecting on whether the program will work to do what they want in their business. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "cadder1" wrote in message news:1150933.1079550176045.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am very new to civil 3d. I have trial version of civil 3d and don't know if it was worth to start digging in this new software. Could someone tell me what this software good for? I am using LDD4 should I buy this and how difference between the 2 etc. Thanks for your inputs

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs