Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help obtaining profile view style to look like example provided

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1514 Views, 2 Replies

Need help obtaining profile view style to look like example provided

Hey,

Do you guys have any examples or know what the profile view settings need to be set at for the profile to look like the picture provided below?

My cross sections now look like the orignal settings with large titles and bulky bands but I would really like my profile view to look like this so I can carry it through to my section view settings so I can put eight of them on the same layout and not have to deal with bulky axis lables and etc.

Any help is greatly apprieciated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Anonymous

Your best bet would be to run through the short tutorials in the Help system for label styles. This will help you understand all of the little settigngs you will need to get the views as you need. Brian Hailey has an excellent Autodesk University course on label styles that you should find very helpful.

http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=class&session_id=9443 

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

There doesn't look like this profile style has anything really special in it. It looks like there are labels along the bottom of the profile that would be done with a data band in Civil 3D. If so, you can turn off the border of the data band and then give it a negative offset to push it into the profile grid area.

Peter Funk

Autodesk, Inc.

Peter Funk
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report