AutoCAD Civil 3D General

steelerfutball57
Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)
Accepted Solution

Mysterious object

198 Views, 2 Replies
02-22-2014 09:27 AM

Hi,

I have something that resembles a bar code imbedded in my drawing. It doesn't show while looking at the drawing itself, but only when I print a sheet out. I've thawed and turned on all layers, and purged the drawing, but no good. A pdf is attached. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: Mysterious object

02-22-2014 09:49 AM in reply to: steelerfutball57
Is the Navbar on? If it is try turning it off as it will print on occasion.
But this looks like it may be something else as usually it looks looks the Navbar.
Jay

C3D 2014 SP1
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
steelerfutball57
Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: Mysterious object

02-22-2014 10:34 AM in reply to: Jay_B

Hi...I accepted this as a solution, so no others reply. As it turns out, it's my print-to-pdf routine that places the bars on the print. I print out directly to the plotter and no lines - to pdf, there are lines. Another thing to investigate. Thanks for answering :smileyhappy:

Tom

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs