AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
sduffin
Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

Missing Alignment Extension Lines

248 Views, 3 Replies
06-01-2007 10:49 AM
All,

Is anyone else having trouble getting their aligment tangent extension lines to the PI to show up? I have a brand new drawing, created an alignment, applied a style with the line extensions turned on, and I get no extension lines. I have made sure all the marker points are turned on too. I have attached a file that shows the results of applying the style. I have made sure all the layers are on too.

Any ideas? This should be very simple!

Thanks,

Scott
2008 SP3
*Matt Kolberg
Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

Re: Missing Alignment Extension Lines

06-01-2007 11:15 AM in reply to: sduffin
Did you create the alingment from a polyline? If so, you won't get any
extension lines. Also, if you created tangents that weren't end to end then
added curves.

Matt
Active Contributor
RTUCKER3141
Message 3 of 4 (248 Views)

10-03-2007 11:47 AM in reply to: sduffin
Well, thats just frigging great. Since 90% of all alignments are generated that way. Who's bright idea was this??
Active Contributor
Razzmatazz
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)

03-21-2014 01:00 AM in reply to: sduffin

Have you tried going to alignment properties, intersection point tab and at the implied intersecton point display option, check either 'By change in alignment direction' or 'By individual curves and curve groups'

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs