Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Missing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
nick_214
161 Views, 5 Replies

Menu Missing

I have a problem of my Menu's under alignment. I notice that I don't have the (create ROW) there. any help really appreciate it.

thanks,
nick
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: nick_214

Create ROW is under the "Parcels" Pulldown. Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "nick_214" wrote in message news:11589207.1099706951056.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have a problem of my Menu's under alignment. I notice that I don't have the (create ROW) there. any help really appreciate it. > > thanks, > nick
Message 3 of 6
nick_214

Hi Angel! Thanks for your reply but there ain't nothing there. I really prostrated about it because I couldn't create a ROW of my project.

Thanks,
Nick
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Does the CREATEPARCELROW command work if you type it at the command window? "nick_214" wrote in message news:9697529.1099948757502.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi Angel! Thanks for your reply but there ain't nothing there. I really prostrated about it because I couldn't create a ROW of my project. > > Thanks, > Nick
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

By the way, which version are you using? My Parcels pulldown contains: Create By Layout... Create From Objects Create ROW ------- Edit ------- Labels > Tables > ------- Renumber Parcels "Angel Espinoza" wrote in message news:418fe7da$1_1@newsprd01... > Does the CREATEPARCELROW command work if you type it at the command window? > > "nick_214" wrote in message > news:9697529.1099948757502.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > Hi Angel! Thanks for your reply but there ain't nothing there. I really > prostrated about it because I couldn't create a ROW of my project. > > > > Thanks, > > Nick > >
Message 6 of 6
nick_214

Hi Angel! I am using a civil 3D 2004 with service pack 1

thanks,
nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report