Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Median Crossing centerline

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
randyowens3203
509 Views, 2 Replies

Median Crossing centerline

I have seen several old post regarding this issue. They say it can be done using the LaneFromTaperedMedian subassembly, and that there is a webcast explaining it. I have checked with Autodesk, and the webcast is no longer available. Does anyone out there have any detailed instructions as to how to accomplish this. I'll attach an image of my median.

Randy A. Owens
Southland Engineering, Inc.
Win 7 64BIT
C3D 2013
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Notice that me median has 30" curb & gutter that also needs to cross the centerline.

Randy A. Owens
Southland Engineering, Inc.
Win 7 64BIT
C3D 2013
Message 3 of 3
shayaq22
in reply to: randyowens3203

Hello Randy,

I am in a similar situation, when my median crosses centerline the lane lines and the curb lines jump to the other side of the roadway. I have a attached an image of my civil 3D display where, Blue lines are lane lines and Edge of travel lanes and light green lines are curb lines. In a perfect world of civil 3D point 1 should connect to point 2, point 3 should connect to point 4, similarly point 5 to 6 and point 7 to 8. when i display section view they show perfectly ok. My question is, were you able to resolve this issue with you previous design. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report