Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manhole Labels in 2013 UKIE Template

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chrisr101
368 Views, 2 Replies

Manhole Labels in 2013 UKIE Template

Has anyone had a problem labelling manholes when using the 2013 ukie template? - pipe labels show up but nothing else. 

If I open the label style composer it looks fine in preview, visibility is set to true and its on the same layer as the pipe labels so should display OK.  It seems to be a template setting though because if I open the metric or imperial templates and draw a network the labels all work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ... if I can find the right tick box it would be quicker than labelling with mtext.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
troma
in reply to: chrisr101

Here's one suggestion: Try typing the command DISPLAYMANAGER and checking in here:

Display Manager structure label.PNG

Lots of tick boxes to choose from.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 3
chrisr101
in reply to: chrisr101

I've given that one a try and it looks like all the right boxes are ticked.  I'm feeling a bit defeated by it but have thought of a workaround - data shortcut the networks, bring them into the 2012 template (the labels worked on that one), explode the labels and copy back into the original drawing.  Its not really ideal but quicker than mtext - hopefully it will all be fixed in 2014 (I tried copying the structure styles from the 2012 template into the 2013 but that didn't help either).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report