Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPWSPACE not working?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
theminiguy
1433 Views, 1 Reply

MAPWSPACE not working?

I have several user in my company with issues using Mapwspace.

1. I have imported a Nearmap image, (using command mapwspace) and drawn lines over and around the site, plus added sample points, and notes, and cadastre. These are clearly to be seen when the drawing is loading, but when the image comes in, everything disappears, except for the legend and text in paperspace.

I have replicated this issues, and when i tested it i got mixed results.     I also got the image to hold, but hen i closed and re opened the drawing the    image disapeared.2. Another users is loosing more then images from MAPWSPACE, including GIS data sets. The content is disapearing when Vports are created.

I have replicated this issues and the image disapeared when i created the Vport also?

We are using Civil 3D 2012, SP1, and ideas?

Cheers

~~Laptop~~
Quad Core 2.3GHz Intel, 64-Bit, Win 7
16GB Ram, 2GB Graphics Card
256GB SSD

~~AU2009 Speaker~~
CV314-5: AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Design Straight Out of the Box: Going Where the Design Wizards Can't Always Go .....
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SethHall
in reply to: theminiguy

You mention that "several" users experience this issue, does this mean that some users do not experience the issue?

Does this happen in all drawings or just one?

What happens when you create a new viewport?

Not sure if this would help, but Update 2 was just released, you should try installing it: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20021271&linkID=9240698

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report