AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
Jessy1980
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

Lost button on my Panel!!!

108 Views, 2 Replies
07-13-2012 12:48 PM

I seem to have lost my Add Labels Menu Botton on my Annotate Ribbon. I have tried reloading my workspace but it is still gone. Does anyone know how to add it back on?

Thank you

*Expert Elite*
Sinc
Message 2 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: Lost button on my Panel!!!

07-13-2012 01:04 PM in reply to: Jessy1980

I presume you're using C3D 2010?  This was a bug in that version that was never fixed.  It happens if you shut down C3D while the Annotate tab is active in the Ribbon.

You SHOULD be able to fix it by simply clicking on your workspace in the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen.  If that doesn't work, then I have no idea why....  It's always fixed the problem for me.

Sinc
*Expert Elite*
wfberry
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: Lost button on my Panel!!!

07-13-2012 02:09 PM in reply to: Jessy1980

I believe that I added it to the Quick Access Toolbar in 2011.  It is a lot handier there.

Bill

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs