Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost LD commands?

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
deltacoolguy
857 Views, 21 Replies

Lost LD commands?

I know I'm supposed to forget everything I knew about Land Desktop.  But...

...there are two functions that I would think are still there, but I cannot find them or remember their names.

1) One was a scale/rotate command that scales and rotated blocks.  You could pick multiple blocks and scale and rotate them together, only centered around each individual insertion point.  It was in the same menu as the Flatten function, if I remember correctly

2)  I used to routinely use a list command that would give a simple bearing/distance line information or curve information.  It was not the common LIST command, it was something specific to LD, if I remember correctly.

Can anyone help me?

Windows 10-64 Pro
8GB RAM (Home)
12GB RAM (Work)
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
deltacoolguy
in reply to: Maine-iac

@Maine-iac wrote:

The other option for listing line and arc info, if your preference is picking icons than typing CGLIST, is to go to Analyze tab on command ribbon, look for the "Inquiry" grouping of icons, in 2011 there is a small icon within the group of 12 that looks like an arc with 3 dots and a small ruler, it is "Line and Arc Information", it does same as CGLIST. If you are a surveyor this icon would be better if moved or copied to your Home tab or put on the Quick access toolbar for routine use.

Since I first started this thread I have found that command, and it works beautifully.  I added it to my quick access toolbar and use it all the time.

Windows 10-64 Pro
8GB RAM (Home)
12GB RAM (Work)
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019
Message 22 of 22
K-Mart61
in reply to: deltacoolguy

Actually the commands are already in Civil 3D.  Try typing in at the the Command line:

BSCALE and TSCALE.

Regards,

K

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report