AutoCAD Civil 3D General

davo_sdr
Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

London bus

357 Views, 2 Replies
05-18-2012 07:24 AM

Hi there, I'm working on this London double decker bus http://www.2shared.com/uploadComplete.jsp?sId=FHXJHqoO0Vbhh6WS

Unfortunately there are much things that I am not able to do, and I've got lots of problem trying to sort everything out. I really need some help and I would be more than grateful if anyone of you can help me because I'm really struggling to finish the bus (which has to be done by Sunday) :smileyfrustrated:

Cheers from Spain :-)

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: London bus

05-18-2012 02:25 PM in reply to: davo_sdr

Hello Friend,

You are more likely to get help with this if you post in one of the AutoCAD groups. This is for Civil 3D which is civil engineering design. We dont' know anything about buses other than that we have to make turnouts for them.

Good luck. I hope you meet your deadline.

Tim

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
davo_sdr
Message 3 of 3 (318 Views)

Re: London bus

05-18-2012 02:30 PM in reply to: tcorey

Thank you very much Tim, I'll do so.

Cheers.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs