Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking file in civil 3d 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
368 Views, 2 Replies

Locking file in civil 3d 2012

I don't  know why i open my last files that i worked in civil 3d 2010 in civil 2012 all of my project file will be uneditable and i 

couldnot do anythings!!! and also my computer always connect to my network.

i put one of my file that if i open, my civil will be locked.

and i put the pic when my civil will be uneditable

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wfberry
in reply to: Anonymous

You can open the 2010 files all you want to, the trick is not to save them in 2012.  Is your question what to do?  There is nothing you can do but perhaps finish the project with 2012.

Bill

Message 3 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

I think Bill misread your post, as did I at first. I see from the image that you are opening the file in 2012 and it is (Not Responding). Does it ever come back to life or do you have to End Task? If it does finally come back, along with the noted network access, it leads me to think you have Network Printer named in a PC3 specified in a Page Setup that WIndows is not able to locate...it may yake a while before it figures out that it's not available. In this case, check your support paths and printer setups.

Your drawing opens fine for me in 2012, but it is showing no printers in any of the Page Setups.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report