AutoCAD Civil 3D General

*Darron Agawa
Message 1 of 4 (103 Views)

Layer Filter Error

103 Views, 3 Replies
02-17-2004 10:52 AM
For some reason, the named Layer Filter "Show all used layers" doesn't work with C3D. When the layer filter is on (applied to layer toolbar pulldown or not), I can't use the pulldown. C3D starts the "Enumerating TIN..." process as soon as I click on the pulldown, and then when I try and do something like changing the current layer or object layer, the pulldown disappears. All other named layer filters work as expected. Can anyone else verify this problem? Thanks. -- Darron K. Agawa Civil Engineer Town of Windsor
*Karen Dowling, Autodesk ISD Test Develo
Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)

Re: Layer Filter Error

02-17-2004 01:28 PM in reply to: *Darron Agawa
Hi Darron, I am able to toggle between the Named Layer Filter options. Would you post your drawing to the customer files site so that I can take a look at it? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst
*Darron Agawa
Message 3 of 4 (103 Views)

02-17-2004 01:54 PM in reply to: *Darron Agawa
I can toggle between the named layer filters WITHIN Layer Properties Manager, but once the filter "Show all used layers" is selected and I exit the dialog, I can't use the toolbar pulldown at all. It starts the "Enumerating TIN..." process, it drops down, then just disappears when I try to change the current layer or an objects layer. My problem only arises outside of the Layer Properties Manager and only when "Show all used layers" is selected. My drawing also has 2 xrefs that I'm trying to filter out. If you still can't repeat this, I'll post my drawing to CF. Thanks. -- Darron K. Agawa Civil Engineer Town of Windsor
*Karen Dowling, Autodesk ISD Test Develo
Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)

02-18-2004 07:38 AM in reply to: *Darron Agawa
Hi Darron, I just tried it in a drawing with 2 Xrefs in it and I still cannot reproduce. Can you post the drawings? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs