Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layer Filter Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
269 Views, 3 Replies

Layer Filter Error

For some reason, the named Layer Filter "Show all used layers" doesn't work with C3D. When the layer filter is on (applied to layer toolbar pulldown or not), I can't use the pulldown. C3D starts the "Enumerating TIN..." process as soon as I click on the pulldown, and then when I try and do something like changing the current layer or object layer, the pulldown disappears. All other named layer filters work as expected. Can anyone else verify this problem? Thanks. -- Darron K. Agawa Civil Engineer Town of Windsor
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Darron, I am able to toggle between the Named Layer Filter options. Would you post your drawing to the customer files site so that I can take a look at it? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I can toggle between the named layer filters WITHIN Layer Properties Manager, but once the filter "Show all used layers" is selected and I exit the dialog, I can't use the toolbar pulldown at all. It starts the "Enumerating TIN..." process, it drops down, then just disappears when I try to change the current layer or an objects layer. My problem only arises outside of the Layer Properties Manager and only when "Show all used layers" is selected. My drawing also has 2 xrefs that I'm trying to filter out. If you still can't repeat this, I'll post my drawing to CF. Thanks. -- Darron K. Agawa Civil Engineer Town of Windsor
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Darron, I just tried it in a drawing with 2 Xrefs in it and I still cannot reproduce. Can you post the drawings? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report