Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
435 Views, 1 Reply

Language

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change the language of my Autocad Civil-3d ? I would like to have the english version, since I am getting all confused with the command's name (all tutorials and book are writen in english so... ).

Someone knows if this is allowed ? or are we buying a specific language when we buy the program ? Thanks !

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

for plain AutoCAD 2013 there are (free) language packs, so you can start AutoCAD with the English or with the German look and feel (in my case German, there are also other language packs available >>>here<<<).

For Civil3D there are no language packs available currently, so if you bought a none-English version you have to cross upgrade to another language if you need it. But I don't know how it is managed with price, therefor contact your dealer or next Autodesk subsidary.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report