Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LandXML issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
andrewschieltz4115
252 Views, 1 Reply

LandXML issues

I created a pipe network and then exported the pipe network to an xml file via landxml in Civil 3D. When I import the said landxml file into a different drawing I receive error alerts in the Panorama to the effect of "The pipe size for pipe Pipe-(###) does not exist in the catalog. Changing the size of pipe to match the closest size available in the catalog." I have set the import settings for the xml file to use the same Parts Catalog that was used to create the pipe network. I do not have any error alerts for the structures that are being imported from the xml file.

Also, I have noticed that the labels for the pipe network do not import with the pipes and structures from the xml file. Do pipe network labels not import with an xml file?

Any help on these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Andrew Schieltz, E.I.
C3D 2010
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

The labels will not import/export.

Only pipes, structures, surfaces, points etc. get imported/exported in land XML.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report