Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels Readable respect UCS and Precision

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
130 Views, 3 Replies

Labels Readable respect UCS and Precision

Hi, I'm trying to change my labels and make it plan readable. I know that if you use the twist command you can do it... but, I'm trying to do it based on my UCS rotation instead of using the twist command. Is there a way to do it?? Also I'm trying to change my station label precision to a foot but when hit "ok" or "apply" I won't change it .... it'll keep setting my precision to the hundreth I will really appreciate any help on these issues Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Where are you changing the precision? Are you changing the correct label style to reflect the change? Are you removing the station value from the field editor and replacing it directly? We need to know more to help. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005+C3D2005
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I believe I'm doing it right . I'm basically going to the label style then double click on the field the leads you to the precision dialog box ... changing tha precision there and you will se on the fields the if you change the precision from to decimals it'll say P2 and when I change it sould say P0 right?? I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what is it How about the UCS any advices about that??? Thanks "James Wedding" wrote in message news:41c1abea_3@newsprd01... > Where are you changing the precision? Are you changing the correct label > style to reflect the change? Are you removing the station value from the > field editor and replacing it directly? We need to know more to help. > > -- > James Wedding, P.E. > Technology Manager > Associate > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > Dallas, TX > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > LDT2005+C3D2005 > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Trust me, I may be thinking of a different place, but when you see the "fields" changing you need to erase the information in the preview dialog box on the right before you change your precision. Change your precision, then use that ">" key and re-do it. Bill "Francisco J. Bobadilla" wrote in message news:41c1c055_2@newsprd01... > I believe I'm doing it right . I'm basically going to the label style then > double click on the field the leads you to the precision dialog box ... > changing tha precision there and you will se on the fields the if you change > the precision from to decimals it'll say P2 and when I change it sould say > P0 right?? > > I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what is it > > How about the UCS any advices about that??? > > Thanks > "James Wedding" wrote in message > news:41c1abea_3@newsprd01... > > Where are you changing the precision? Are you changing the correct label > > style to reflect the change? Are you removing the station value from the > > field editor and replacing it directly? We need to know more to help. > > > > -- > > James Wedding, P.E. > > Technology Manager > > Associate > > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > > Dallas, TX > > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > > LDT2005+C3D2005 > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report