Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label positioning and adjustable leaders

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kaiknux
307 Views, 2 Replies

Label positioning and adjustable leaders

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I need assistance labeling my alignment. Ive been trying to figure out a way to label my alignment in drawing with a 45° line that guides another line and text oriented by view that names the station and a setting that starts a count, like "COURVE 1, COURVE 2", from the start to the end of the alignment.  All on an adjustable length line, but all I got is fixed length lines, and I'm having overlapping problems when I have multiple horizontal geometry points or other points to label. Dragging the labels upward pull the leader line compnent with them and they do not remain anchored to the structure. When I say leader, I am not referring to the dragged state as that creates a leade with a landing at an angle. When i use the grip in the alignment, it comes to an dragged state label, it doesn't fit the pattern I need. What I really want is a line component anchored to the alignment point even though I drag the "Line 2" and the text of the label upward or downward, while these are still oriented by the view. Is there a way to do this? Seaching the internet and reviewing ym texts has yet to yield an answer. 

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kaiknux
in reply to: kaiknux

It'd be an solution to the problem if I could configure the labels to behavior like "45°, 135°, 45°, 135°" so they don't overlap or something

Thanks again

Message 3 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: kaiknux

Posting a caption or 2 of what your after may help.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report