Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDD Grading

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
189 Views, 2 Replies

LDD Grading

I am designing a soccer field and am following certain grading procedures that require a ridgeline down the center of the field, and slopes down from that point. How can I use LDD Grading opitions to accomplish this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you possibly in the wrong newsgroup? To answer your question, if for LDD, I would use a Grading Object, short and simple. "J. Banner" wrote in message news:400edef5_1@newsprd01... | I am designing a soccer field and am following certain grading procedures | that require a ridgeline down the center of the field, and slopes down from | that point. How can I use LDD Grading opitions to accomplish this? | |
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yeah, I just realized that after a reply I sent to someone else. Thanks though. I was trying to use a grading object, but I have to grade inside and outside the footprint. I'll move over to the correct newsgroup and see what I come up with. Take care, Jeff "wfb" wrote in message news:400fce6c$1_1@newsprd01... > Are you possibly in the wrong newsgroup? To answer your question, if for > LDD, I would use a Grading Object, short and simple. > > > "J. Banner" wrote in message > news:400edef5_1@newsprd01... > | I am designing a soccer field and am following certain grading procedures > | that require a ridgeline down the center of the field, and slopes down > from > | that point. How can I use LDD Grading opitions to accomplish this? > | > | > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report