Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with integration between Civil 3D, ProjectWise, and Bluebeam

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
633 Views, 0 Replies

Issue with integration between Civil 3D, ProjectWise, and Bluebeam

I am storing our project files in ProjectWise and have integrated Civil 3D accordingly. I have also started using Bluebeam and have integrated it accordingly with both ProjectWise and Civil 3D. When I am in C3D and want to create a pdf it works without a hitch if I use a standard dwg to pdf.

My issue is when I want to use the "Create PDF" or "Batch PDF" button in the Output tab. When I select the Create PDF button or use the Bluebeam PDF under the Printer/plotter Name selection in the standard plot dialog box it doesn't allow me to save to ProjectWise. When I select the Batch PDF button it kicks me to a Bluebeam Batch dialog box with options to select files or folders, however, there is no way for me to see any files or folders that live in ProjectWise. I have tried to find pathways that need setting or a default setting but am unable to locate anything of use.

Does anyone know any way to access ProjectWise when plotting with Bluebeam from Civil 3D?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report