Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to view the codes of a assemby (not on composer)?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
tonnot
274 Views, 4 Replies

Is it possible to view the codes of a assemby (not on composer)?

I'd like to view the point codes (and also the links and shapes) of an assemby I have on my c3d drawing.

I dont see nothing to get it ....

Any helps ? Thanks,

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Civil 3D (2013) how much you have to improve....

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mathewkol
in reply to: tonnot

By view them I'm assuming you mean you want to see the labels next to the link, point, and shaoe, right there in your assembly?

You will need to assign a point code style that is set up with label styles that list all of the codes.  Edit a point code style and you will see a column for label styles.  You'll need one for each; links, point, and shape.  You need to place this style in the <ddefault> section under each point, link, and shape.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 5
tonnot
in reply to: mathewkol

Thanks.... 

I can't set this ..... neither at  assemblie level neither at sumasemblie level.... 

Where can I do this ? 

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
mathewkol
in reply to: tonnot

Your assembly has a code set style assigned to it, you need to edit this code set style.  I've attached a DWG with the codes labelled.  Your code set style will likely be named differently.

1.png

Here is what they look like

2.png

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 5 of 5
tonnot
in reply to: mathewkol

Ups . Of course..... 

mmm something was happen I dont saw it.... 

But ... I'd want something easier and direct. A  context mouse could be appropiated

(maybe in the future...)

Thanks Matt 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report