Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instilation problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kragland
122 Views, 1 Reply

Instilation problems

I have tried downloading civil 3d 6 times -with virus scanner off- and each time have gotten corrupted files.   This one is the latest:

CRC failed in x64\en-US\C3D\Civil\Program Files\Root\Help\Civil Tutorials\Point Cloud.las   Unexpected end of archive.

I had previously downloaded civil 3d and it worked, but I removed it from my system.  I have a dell inspiron 560 with a pentium dual core cpu   e5700@3.00GHz    4 gig ram   64 bit os windows 7 .  I purchased a nividia card to replace the intigrated one that came on the computer.  (Reg autocad didn't like it).  Now I can't get Civil 3d 2011 or 2012 to install.

It downloads completely in about 15 or so hours, and gets abot 98% through installation.  Each failed attempt has a different corrupted file, from language packs, to direct x 9     I'm running 11. 

Any ideas on how to get this program to install without corrupted files?

Each time it says to download a fresh copy, yet I get the same serial number and key.

Karisa

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
kragland
in reply to: kragland

OOPS I just saw the first thread,  moving now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report