Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
MEK_EST
1566 Views, 6 Replies

Install Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014

The installation of IDSP has been an adventure. After a few rough starts Autodesk support team got us through the installation of 2 computers. Now I am attempting to install IDSP on my computer and have run into a number of errors that between this forum and Autodesk support I have worked through.

I start the install once again and looked like everything was installing ok.

That is until I get an message "Allied product is not found" and the install fails and removes all installations up to this point. The failure happened while installing the Civil 3D Language Pack.

Install log states:

2013/6/24:15:51:11 Administrator ______ Allied product is not found2013/6/24:15:51:35 Administrator ______ Install Autodesk AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2014 Language Pack Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603

This install saga is endless!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
rkmcswain
in reply to: MEK_EST

The old 1603 error.....

Plenty to read up on for this:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=forum-...

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 7
MEK_EST

The only thing I found addressing the statement "Allied Product is not Found" is in reguards to an uninstall nothing about during the install. The Result-1603 seems like a generic error for multiple issues.

Here is the statement from the install log I get.

2013/6/25:12:06:55 Administrator WIN7ULT64BIT1 Allied product is not found2013/6/25:12:07:25 Administrator WIN7ULT64BIT1 Install Autodesk AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2014 Language Pack Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603

Message 4 of 7
rkmcswain

Message 5 of 7
MEK_EST
in reply to: rkmcswain

Yes I saw this one but this refers to uninstall or a bad install so the program will show up in the fix. I tried but the install I am attempting will not show up for the fix.

Tried these too

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/...

To say the least I am bad need to get this resolved and I haven't heard back all day from Autodesk Subscription help starting to feel they forgot me.

Message 6 of 7
rkmcswain

Sorry, wish I could help some more.

You never know how resourceful people are, so I always try to at least lead them in the right direction. Obviously, you've been there, and done that 🙂

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 7 of 7
jmayo-EE

I just went through a bunch of nonesense trying to get 2012 and 1014 installed on a new PC. What I needed to do was unistall .Net4.5, install .Net4 (this was more for 2012 I believe), then I had to use Windows update a few times to get .net4 updated. After this I was able to install 12 but not 14. I then installed .net4.5, Windows  update again (3 times I think) and then I was able to install 14.

Note the common theme of having all .net updates installed.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report