Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import command settings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
aluster
1070 Views, 3 Replies

Import command settings

I am trying to use the new import styles and settings command and I have a specific layer in my template for the default layer in the "CreatePoints" command. When I try to import the settings from this template into a target drawing, the default layer always gets set to "use current". I can go into the template and change it to a different layer, say "0", and this will be imported correctly. The name of the layer is "PNTS_MISC" and it already exists in my target drawing.

I created a layer called "TEST" in my template, set that to the default layer for CreatePoints and imported settings and again my default layer was set to "use current"

I am using Civil 3D 2012.

Has anyone else had similar problems? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
osbornm
in reply to: aluster

Yes, there does appear to be a problem setting the default layer under some conditions.  Thank you for reporting the issue.

Message 3 of 4
aluster
in reply to: osbornm

osbornm,

It appears that this problem was not fixed with the service pack. Do you know of any updates on this issue?

Thanks,

Andy

Message 4 of 4
osbornm
in reply to: aluster

The problem has not been addressed yet.  For reference, the issue is defect #1397599. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report