Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import LandXML Dialog Box Does Not Open

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Kenneth_L
861 Views, 3 Replies

Import LandXML Dialog Box Does Not Open

I am trying to import a LandXML surface into my project.  However, when I click the "LandXML" button in the "Import" tab, absolutely nothing happens.  The command _AeccLandXMLIn appears in the command line, but there is no dialog box and no further action from Civil3D.  Any ideas how I can get this to work? 

I ran into a similar problem with the normal "Open File" dialog box, and had to run a FILEDIA command to turn that dialog box back on.  Is there a command like that to turn on and off the Import LandXML dialog box?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gsisman
in reply to: Kenneth_L

I have the exact same problem but I see this message in the command line after pressing the menu choice on the File/Import/LandXML option

_AeccLandXMLIn Unknown command "AECCLANDXMLIN".  Press F1 for help.

Message 3 of 4
BradPowell
in reply to: Kenneth_L

Its opening off the screen. Start command and then press ALT+Space+M and hold your left or right arrow keys down until box appears.

Message 4 of 4
r.capper
in reply to: BradPowell

It is offscreen, faster than move.
Start command and then Try [windows key]+ left/right arrow several times until appears, will cycle it between screens.

How bizarre, that dialog behaves like a separate window but isn't exposed in Alt+tab!

Robin Capper
Design Systems Manager
LDE Ltd

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report