AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Kenneth_L
Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)

Import LandXML Dialog Box Does Not Open

293 Views, 2 Replies
10-09-2012 10:35 AM

I am trying to import a LandXML surface into my project.  However, when I click the "LandXML" button in the "Import" tab, absolutely nothing happens.  The command _AeccLandXMLIn appears in the command line, but there is no dialog box and no further action from Civil3D.  Any ideas how I can get this to work? 

I ran into a similar problem with the normal "Open File" dialog box, and had to run a FILEDIA command to turn that dialog box back on.  Is there a command like that to turn on and off the Import LandXML dialog box?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

gsisman
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Import LandXML Dialog Box Does Not Open

12-17-2012 10:31 AM in reply to: Kenneth_L

I have the exact same problem but I see this message in the command line after pressing the menu choice on the File/Import/LandXML option

_AeccLandXMLIn Unknown command "AECCLANDXMLIN".  Press F1 for help.

BradPowell
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)

Re: Import LandXML Dialog Box Does Not Open

12-17-2012 10:39 AM in reply to: Kenneth_L

Its opening off the screen. Start command and then press ALT+Space+M and hold your left or right arrow keys down until box appears.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs