Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show cut and fill quantities on cross-sections

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
fishautodesk124
2856 Views, 1 Reply

How to show cut and fill quantities on cross-sections

Hello,

Currently using civil 3d version 12 with service pack 2  on windows 7.0 pro. I have been trying for awhile to see if this can be done but I don't think so.

Here is what I would like:

I create my cross-section with no problems. I have created my sample lines and multiple section views, sheet borders,volume take offs and section view groups and a material list. Instead of place my quantities on a drawing area in a tabular format I would like to place them on the individual cross-sections and have them dynamically updated.

Can some show me some step by step on how to do this.

Thanks

Windows 10 Professional Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.4 3.41 GHZ
16 GB
64-bit Operating System x64-based processor
AutoCAD Civil 3d 2016 sp 4
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sboon
in reply to: fishautodesk124

Start by opening the tutorial drawing Sections-Data-Band.  Use the Compute Materials command to generate some earthwork volumes so that you have something to display.  Right-click one of the section views to open the properties dialog and switch to the Volume Tables tab.  Adding a table is similar to data bands.  You can also open the properties of a Section View group and add tables to all of them.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report