Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse profile stationing?

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
KW-EGA
18890 Views, 9 Replies

How to reverse profile stationing?

I need to create a profile view that starts at Station 189+00 and ends at Station 175+00 such that the stationing of the profile decends from left to right. How do I do this in Civil 3D 2010?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
KW-EGA
in reply to: KW-EGA

I found what I needed. Under the summary tab in the profile view style there is the option to switch the view direction from left to right.

Message 3 of 10
Jeff_M

That option is also on the Graph tab of the style editor.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 10
KW-EGA
in reply to: Jeff_M

All of my slope labels have the opposite sign now. Is there an easy way to fix that or do I need to create an expression?

Message 5 of 10
Jeff_M

I see the correct signage, based on the stationing. I do get the slope labels flipped to the other side of the tangents so I edit the Attachment point and Y offset value to flip them back on top.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 6 of 10
KW-EGA
in reply to: Jeff_M

Yes, the slope direction would be correct. I guess I am trying to recreate a plan sheet that is incorrect. I decided to leave the slope signage as assigned by Civil 3D.

Thanks

Message 7 of 10
shivamjaiswal011

right click on profile and go to profile view style, and in graph option change the profile view directionCapture.JPG

Message 8 of 10

So how do you flip one profile but not all the others?  I have a large drawing with 3 separate profiles.  When I flip one, all of them flip.  I only want one flipped...to match my stationing.  Thanks.

Message 9 of 10
wfberry
in reply to: ruth.younce

Use a different profile STYLE.  or Just copy your existing profile style and rename it.

Message 10 of 10
ruth.younce
in reply to: wfberry

Thank you..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report