AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Valued Contributor
bpoleuca
Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

How to make a label in plan with sections slopes from corridor?

175 Views, 1 Replies
01-18-2013 04:50 AM

Hello all,

I saw on you tube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ueo1NSFok ).

I want to please somebody to explaine me how to make this label where I can show the design slope in plan.

*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: How to make a label in plan with sections slopes from corridor?

01-19-2013 12:28 AM in reply to: bpoleuca

It looks like the video is using styles similar to the ones in the NCS templates supplied by Autodesk.  Create a new drawing from one of these templates and check out the Superelevation Critical Point label styles.

Please note that these styles are very complex, using multiple Expressions and components.  You may have to experiment for a while to figure out how all of the pieces work together.

Clipboard01.png

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs