Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Import pressure pipe appurtenances (Fitting) in civil 3d 2013?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
kevilvavaiya
984 Views, 3 Replies

How to Import pressure pipe appurtenances (Fitting) in civil 3d 2013?

Dear All

I am designing pressure pipe  network for water supply line in civil 3d 2013.In that ,I am not able to insert 90 degree bends,change pipe properties know that there is default bends available in civil 3d but I need more fittings and different dia pipe. I asl know that in C:\program data\Autodesk\enu\pressure pipe fittings in that all fittings are available and SSL there is .*sqlite file available. But I Don't know to how to import this pipe fittings in civil 3d 2013. Can anybody give me solution for that. It will be grateful for me.

Thanks

Kevil

Infrastructure Engineer

India

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cwitzel
in reply to: kevilvavaiya

You can edit some aspects of the pipe library with "Content Catalog Editor"

For pressure pipes, they have added a different way to import pipes.  You can find a little information here:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013\Sample\Civil 3D APA\Part Publishing Wizard\PartPublishingWizardUsersGuide.docx.

Hope that helps, although none of it is made very easy.

Thanks,

Conan Witzel

Thanks,
Conan Witzel
Civil 3d 2021 SP1.1
Smoking BOXX Apex 2 Workstation
Message 3 of 4
kevilvavaiya
in reply to: cwitzel

Dear Conan Witzel

Thank you very much. I did this option before. Is there any other option for importing pressure pipe fittings ??

Thanks

Kevil

Message 4 of 4
kevilvavaiya
in reply to: cwitzel

Dear Conan Witzel

Thank you very much. I did this option before. Is there any other option for importing pressure pipe fittings ??

Thanks

Kevil

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report