AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Contributor
AAristi
Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)
Accepted Solution

How can I switch from one Site to another when editing Feature Lines?

196 Views, 3 Replies
03-05-2012 03:42 PM

I created a few different Sites as I created Feature lines in order to keep them separate and avoid having one affect the others.  The problem is that I am now stuck in the Last Site created.  So commands like "QUICKEDITFEATUREELEVS" only see those feature lines in the last Site created.  How can I switch to another site so I can quickly edit those feature lines?

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

Re: How can I switch from one Site to another when editing Feature Lines?

03-05-2012 04:01 PM in reply to: AAristi

While using the quick elevation editor, enter S at the prompt, pick a F/L in another site....

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

03-05-2012 04:01 PM in reply to: AAristi

Open the properties dialog for the site you want to switch to, and then OK out of it.

Contributor
AAristi
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

03-05-2012 04:04 PM in reply to: Jeff_M

Thank you guys... I can't believe it was right in front of my face the whole time (it usually is, though).

:catvery-happy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs