Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Corridor Style?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
LeafRiders
652 Views, 3 Replies

Hidden Corridor Style?

Often times I create a corridor for information purposes and I don't want to see it in a similar way as my design corridors. I'm interested in a strategy to create a corridor style / code set style that can be applied to hide the entire corridor. I will need to change it back to a design corridor properties in order to extract feature lines at a later date so being able to control my corridor style like an alignment style is preferred. I'm just not seeing where I would set this up. Previously I'd just  hide the layer my corridors would be on.

When I create a corridor style all my properties for the "Basic" style are all set to off under "Visible", so that clearly isn't where I do this. If it's creating a "code set style" to apply to the assembly, what would be the strategy to apply in this instance.

Thanks in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jmayo-EE
in reply to: LeafRiders

You will need a code set style that uses hidden styles, no styles or non plotting styles for links, shapes, labels and points.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
LeafRiders
in reply to: jmayo-EE

I've basically done that within a code set style named "Hidden". Everything is assigned to a style that is turned off in every aspect. I've even modified the feature line styles to a hidden as well, but still there are some feature lines that won't go away. Is this possibly an assembly thing?

Message 4 of 4
LeafRiders
in reply to: LeafRiders

If you're trying to set an existing corridor to a hidden style you need to also go into the Feature line properties within your Corridor Properties and reassign those seperately from the code set style. Makes sense, thanks for the push!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report