Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me about export coordinates table of sample line.

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
2621 Views, 13 Replies

Help me about export coordinates table of sample line.

I'm designing a road, but I have a trouble how to export coordinates table of sample lines?

I need a table of coordinates X,Y of sample lines. Help me, thanks all.

PS: Sory, My English is bad.Smiley Very Happy

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Sinc
in reply to: Anonymous

What language do you speak?  And what version of software are you using?

Assuming you have sample lines (and are therefore using a Corridor), then you should be able to go to Home tab -> Points -> Generate Points from Corridor, and create whatever points you need.  Then export the points.

Sinc
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Sinc

Thank Sinc.

Version of Software is 2011. I don't see Generate Points from Corridor, I see Create COGO points from corridor. Is it true? but it isn't chose at sample line, so i don't export coordinates at there. I want export coordinates sample lines at the centerline of the road.

PS I am Vietnamese. Nice too meet you. Good luck for you!

Message 4 of 14
Sinc

Bạn có thể sử dụng Create COGO điểm từ lệnh Hành lang để tạo ra các điểm centerline của bạn điểm Cogo, sau đó sử dụng một bảng điểm Cogo để hiển thị những gì bạn cần?

Sinc
Message 5 of 14
Sinc

Quan trọng nhất là chọn các điểm chính xác để xuất khẩu.Điều này phụ thuộc vào thiết lập Subassembly của bạn.Dưới đây là một ví dụ đơn giản:

SA1.png

Đó lắp ráp đơn giản kèm theo một hồ sơ, sau đó tạo ra các điểm Cogo như được hiển thị:

SA2.png

Đây là kết quả (một phần của nó, anyway):

SA3.png

Sau đó, bạn thể xuất khẩu những điểm Cogo.Điều đó giúp đỡ?

Sinc
Message 6 of 14
Jeff_M

I think he's looking for the locations of the Sample Lines for sections...no corridor is needed for these. Perhaps if he posted a pic of what he needs it would help.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 7 of 14
Sinc
in reply to: Jeff_M

Not so sure I understand you.  By X,Y coordinates at each sample line (which was what I thought), I was assuming northing/easting in plan view...  Were you thinking something different?

I agree, an image might help to make sure we aren't misunderstanding each other.

Sinc
Message 8 of 14
Jeff_M

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what they are after, but per the attached image, I created a sectionview using an Alignment, Surface, and Sample line. Now if all they want is the location of that Sample Line, I'm not sure if there's an easy way to do that.

4-16-2012 10-20-56 PM.png

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeff_M

I need coordinates of sample lines of alignment. I undersand Sinc. But I did not get it. Perhaps, Jeff_M is true.

I need coordinates sample lines at the centerline of the road ( yellow text- location at blue leader), i do not need location of orange leader . And I want the name point = the name sample lines  -> I don not edit name point. How can I do it? Thanks Sinc and Jeff M give me to solution.

Thanks all.

Message 10 of 14
Sinc

So if I understand correctly, you want to limit your Cogo Points to ONLY the sample lines in blue, and then have the description match the Sample Line name, such as D4-15, instead of ETW...?  Tôi không nghĩ rằng đó là có thể.

It should be possible to limit your sample lines (tôi nghĩ rằng), but getting the sample line name into your Cogo Points is what might prove difficult.  I'm always willing to be proven wrong, though, if anyone knows how to manage it.

Sinc
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous

Exactly, It's true. I need coordinates of sample line of road. The civil 3D can not? I don't like pick point every at sample line -> and then edit name -> export table. It's very lost time, because when I edit location sample line ( example: D4-15), location of point not update. I want when I move location sample line, point move follow sample line.

Thanks Sinc.

Message 12 of 14
As-Built_Sigurd

Hi guys,

I'm having a similar problem I think. Where at the moment, I need to export to a table (or csv etc) the xyz coordinates of a new corridor road crown and ETW at each sample line. Are you saying this is not possible? I'm still fairly new to Civil 3d but it would seem like an important tool to have! I can get the points along the frequency lines but I'm not sure how to get them along the seemingly much more relevant SAMPLE lines. Also the sample line names would be needed in relation to the points as well.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Sigurd

Message 13 of 14
hameduip

Hi;

First create corridor, than go to general> report manager> corridor, pick down> lane slope report. You can export the only the simple line coordinate where crossing with alignment.  

@Anonymouswrote:

I'm designing a road, but I have a trouble how to export coordinates table of sample lines?

I need a table of coordinates X,Y of sample lines. Help me, thanks all.

PS: Sory, My English is bad.Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14
huynhphanson71
in reply to: hameduip

Your answer is all i needed, it's really helpful, thank u so much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report