Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatching Option In Profile View Properties

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Ibarra10
887 Views, 5 Replies

Hatching Option In Profile View Properties

I am trying to show cut and fill hatching in the profile views but the hatching doesn't show up. I've tried changing the hatching styles, the scale, the colors, etc. but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have a solution to this?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ken.sanderson
in reply to: Ibarra10

just a couple quick checks

confirm you have profile picked when setting up the hatch, it defaults to plan view every time you access it

and confirm the layers setting are turned on in the layer manager, basic suggestions

otherwise sound like it should be working

Message 3 of 6
Ibarra10
in reply to: ken.sanderson

I had check those in the beginning and it still didn't work but i figured it out about an hour ago. I had to go into the profile view display properties because the profile view style i was using had the hatch component off.

Message 4 of 6
ken.sanderson

glad to hear

cheers

Ken
Message 5 of 6
BrianHailey

You should mark your response to your thread as a solution so others searching for the same issue will see that there is a possible solution in this thread.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 6 of 6
kwilktrihydro

I'm so glad you marked this as the solution.......I have banged my head over this for a long long time. 

Kelby Wilkison, P.E.
Civil Engineer
Trihydro Corporation

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report