Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch trasnsparency

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Joe-Bouza
272 Views, 2 Replies

Hatch trasnsparency

Is there a setting for hatch transparency? My work station it works fine. I have a few other users complining that is doesn't work. One user I imported my arg profile and it seemed to do the trick, but the next user I imported my arg and it had no effect.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Hi,

>> Is there a setting for hatch transparency?

Does it only happen for hatches or for other objects also (eg. polylines with width)?

Does it just not show on screen or also not when plotting (assuming the checkbox in the plotdialog for transparency is activated)

Has the entity the assignment of the transparency value or is it set to "byLayer" and the layer has it's transparency setting?

As you test with profiles I guess you have tried that this issue is not drawing-depending, so a drawing from that one system (where it does not show transparency) is doing well on your system.

And to be complete (for the moment) the button in the statusbar for transparency (or sysvar TRANSPARENCYDISPLAY) is on 😉

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Good job Alfred, TRANSPARENCYDISPLAY=1 does it. wonder why that didn't transfer with the arg

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report