Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HGL and EGL display options missing from Style

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rafaelaustin
272 Views, 2 Replies

HGL and EGL display options missing from Style

We recently upgraded from 2008 C3D to 2011 C3D. I took our old template and saved it as a 2011 file. However it appears that I do not have the 'Hydraulic Grade Line' and 'Energy Grade Line' options available when I open Pipe Style > Display > Profile. Also, if I drag-n-drop a 2011 Pipe Style from someone else I see the missing componenets.

Any suggestions on a way to add these to my existing styles? I'd rather not start over from scratch. Was 'SaveAs' not a good way to create the new template?

Thanks!

Rafael

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: rafaelaustin

Running an Audit and fixing the errors will bring in those settings to existing styles. 

However, there are so many things that have changed, you may want to look at using a default 2011 dwt, and then using the Import Styles command (available from Subscription center for 2011, or built in to 2012) to bring over your existing styles. You will still probably need to run an audit afterwards.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
rafaelaustin
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks, I didn't know about the Import Styles command from the subscription center. I'll try the audit, but I think I've already done that. Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report