Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! subassemblie tool Palette missing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2302 Views, 4 Replies

HELP!!! subassemblie tool Palette missing

When I go to the sub assemblies tool palette (F3) there are no subassemblies just cad symbols of various things. (ie , arch. symbols, civil symbols etc.) What am I doing wrong???????
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
miked
in reply to: Anonymous

Sound like you may have all paletts set. Right click on the Tool Palett bar and set for Civil Metric Subassemblies (or Civil imperial subassemblies) By the way standard out of the box tool paletts on/off is ctrl+3
NVIDIA Quadro 600
Civil3D 2012 64x
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

nope , didnt work, There are no Civil Subassemblies. And if I go to load them there is no file???!!!! what am I doing wrong??

see attachment
Message 4 of 5
SethHall

Hi elfpeck-

Is this happening in Civil 3D 2010 or 2011? Was this installed from a deployment or directly from the DVDs? Please have a look at this technical soltuion as it may help: http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS13326059

Hope this helps!

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 5 of 5
idmadcadder

I recently had this issue on 2011 Vanilla deployments. I ended up exporting the tool palettes out from a machine that I had installed directly from the DVD. Then import them on the machines that I used the deployment on. Quick fix, but it should work right to begin with in my opinion.

Brent Daley
Civil Designer/CAD Services Manager
The Land Group, Inc.
Civil 3D 2016 SP1
Windows 10 x64
Core i7 3.40 GHz 8gb RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report