AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
Pamfi
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)

Grading volume

67 Views, 2 Replies
01-26-2005 09:37 PM
Hi,
I struggle to get the volume right for the grading group in the attached drawing.
After I create the surface from the grading group then the tooltip reports Z=0 for the surface created.
Also the volume is reported huge and I cannot get to work the auto balance from the grading volume tools.

Any help is highly appreciate it.

Regards,

Florin
Contributor
rgadbaw
Message 2 of 3 (67 Views)

Re: Grading volume

01-27-2005 09:20 AM in reply to: Pamfi
Florin,

I am having trouble opening your drawing. It is crashing so that probably tells me something is wrong. When I do a recover of your drawing the grading group surface does not come in, only the existing ground. You might want to repost the drawing.

Robert
Distinguished Contributor
Pamfi
Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)

Re: Grading volume

01-27-2005 05:02 PM in reply to: Pamfi
Hi Robert,

Please find attached the dwg drawing.
Thank you for looking at it.

Regards,

Florin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs