Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading edits - Fatal Error

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
rudolf
409 Views, 6 Replies

Grading edits - Fatal Error

Hi there!

A FATAL ERROR ( FATAL ERROR:  Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at d64d1f75h) does not allow my drawing to open. Last action in the drawing was editing a grading and feature lines to create a new surface for bulk earthworks.

All my backup files gives same message. Also no luck with drawing recovery or partial opening.

What now?

PLEASE HELP!   

CIVIL 3D 2011with services pack3

Regards.

Rudolf

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hgohel
in reply to: rudolf

Hi Rudolf,

Were you able to send in a report via the CER window?  If so, please let us know the email address you used to send in the report, and we can look it up.

Also Update 1 (version 2) is the latest service pack for C3D 2011 - please check your version.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
rudolf
in reply to: hgohel

Hi Himanshu,

thanks for the reply. My mistake, I was running Acad C3D 2010 with SP3.Now running C3D 2011 Update 1 (Version 1).

I did manage to send a CER. My email is rudolf@cegela.co.za

Thanks!

Rudolf

Message 4 of 7
rudolf

Hi Himanshu,

any answer to my problem? Would you like me to send you the file?

Rudolf

Message 5 of 7
hgohel

Hello, Rudolf

Based on the crash report I do not have an immediate solution for you.  At present the best I can say is to open a support case with Autodesk and submit all relevant information and data so that the problem can be tracked for the longer term.  I see your original post saying that backup files also give the same message, but I hope you find at least one previously saved version that you can work with.  Regards,

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 6 of 7
rudolf
in reply to: hgohel

Himanshu,

how do I open a "support case", and how will that help?

Do you not have a drawing recovery program other than the one within Acad?

Is there a way that allows one to open a drawing without reading the xrefs attached to that drawing?

Why I ask is, I have another drawing attached to the problem one. (Circular Reference) When I open the xrefed drawing, I get the same fatal error message.....

Sorry for all the questions, but I am desperate! I lost hours of work, all my backups are also corrupted.

Thanks

Rudolf

Message 7 of 7
hgohel

Hello Rudolf,

You can get more information on opening a support case by visiting our C3D support page, and clicking on "Troubleshooting & Getting Help from Autodesk."

How will this help?  There are some things that we can answer by email (especially if we have an immediate solution), whereas there are some issues that cannot be resolved so easily.  This happens to be one that falls in latter category.  Opening a support case ensures that your issue is logged, goes through trouble-shooting, and passed on the appropriate team for detailed investigation.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report