Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading Object Issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RDABPrice
105 Views, 1 Reply

Grading Object Issues

I am in the process of grading a site with multiple grading objects (about 30+). I have them clumped into 4 grading groups which are all on the same site. I starting have problems with some of the grading objects not grading out. As I go back and re-create the grading objects, I start having problems with other grading objects which were working fine. It seems that the more I fix, the more problems I get. I am not really sure how they interact with each other. Is it better to put all your grading objects in one group on one site or should they all be on separate sites or groups? Does anyone know the best way to organize these grading objects so they do not get corrupt? Also, does anyone know the best way to go about fixing my grading objects or do I have to start over. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
freddy_j
in reply to: RDABPrice

Be careful man. Things can go afowl easily. If you don't want two grading groups interacting with each other, then put them into different sites. That's the best way that I've found. Also, weed your feature lines as much as possible. Save OFTEN. I mean after or before every grading command. Just some things that have helped me.

Fred Mitchell
APAI

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report